About the Legrand Scholarship 2021-22:
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22, powered by Legrand, supports meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand has also been empowering the education dreams of young women who wish to be the future leaders in the field of technology.
Introduced in the year 2018, the scholarship program has been assisting the promising future women leaders in the field of technology. Under this edition of Legrand Scholarship Program, academically promising girl students can get a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less, for the entire duration of their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme.
About Legrand: Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure. Based in Limoges, Legrand operates in 90 countries and has a market presence in over 180 countries. Legrand offers a wide range of products in the categories of Energy distribution, Wiring devices, Home Automation, Structured Cabling, UPS, Lighting Management Solutions, Cable Management and Industrial application products.
- Only for girls
- Must be an Indian
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2021
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2021-22 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
- Students who lost their parents due to COVID-19 will be given preference
Benefits of Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22:
60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Firstly, Click the ‘CLIK HERE’ button below.
- Then you will be redirected to Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Then click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details properly in the online application form.
- And then Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 127) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)[email protected]
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
For more updates like this, Visit Mechomotive