About the Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 is an initiative for undergraduate engineering applicants. This scholarship aims to support and encourage meritorious students in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or integrated Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Master of Engineering program to become the future leaders for giving solutions to the world’s most pressing sustainability challenges and also the selected scholars will receive up to AUD 10,000 per year.
Eligibility for Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled in an Approved Program
- Be enrolled, or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved Program in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year and
- Hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar
Note – To be eligible for a Named Scholarship, the student must also meet any additional eligibility requirements for that scholarship set out in Addendum 1 of the scholarship rules.
The selected candidates will get travel support of up to AUD 10,000 per year for an approved gap semester, exchange or internship opportunity.
How to apply for Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Firstly, Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Then read the important information and eligibility conditions carefully and agree to the confirmation, Click on ‘Next’.
Step 3: Then Fill in the required details correctly.
Step 4: Now Combine all of the required documents as one PDF file and then name it Surname_Liveris.pdf.
Step 5: Then create a short video of 2 minutes and paste its link into a word document and save the document as pdf file with the name Surname_Liveris_Video.pdf.
Step 6: Then Upload the PDF and Submit.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
The selection committee will shortlist the candidates on the basis of –
- Academic merit
- Personal qualities including leadership potential
- Quality of the short video and essay
- Any other relevant matter that the selection committee considers
Note: The selection committee may organize an interview of the shortlisted applicants.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship can be awarded for up to 6 years if the candidate maintains satisfactory academic progress.
- Satisfactory academic progress for the first year of scholarship stands for passing all the courses and securing a GPA of at least 5.5 in that year.
- Satisfactory academic progress for the subsequent year of scholarship stands for passing all the courses and securing a GPA of at least 6 in each semester.
- The Director of the Liveris Academy can then suspend the scholarship if the recipient is not able to maintain the scholarship criteria.
Mrs Gail Smith, Faculty of EAIT
Phone: +61 7 3365 1111
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
For more updates, Visit Mechomotive