Marriott Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Engineering Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Marriott International
Marriott Recruitment 2021: Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
|Job Title||Marriott Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Candidates having Bachelors Degree in Engineering are eligible for this job|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Positions: Engineering Associate
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Marriott Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Communicate each day’s activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
- Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical,
- Plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.
- Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing, electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
- Program TV’s and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
- Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
- Perform repairs on interior and exterior landscaping as well as external landscaping sprinklers.
- Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures;
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries;
- Complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
How to Apply for Marriott Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE