Materials Technician Off-Campus Drives 2021
Materials Technician Jobs are available here. If anyone is interested in Materials Technician Jobs, they can apply now.
For more Such Off-Campus drives, internships, and international jobs are updated on our website.
|Job Title||Materials Technician Jobs 2021|
|Description||Make an impression in an international company among the 25 best employers in Canada and ranked one of the top 10 Environmental Firms in the world. We are currently seeking seasonal Materials Technicians to join our Environment & Infrastructure Solutions group in Winnipeg, MB.|
|Work Location|| – Winnipeg|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job:
Overview / Responsibilities (For Materials Technician Jobs)
Make an impression in an international company among the 25 best employers in Canada and ranked one of the top 10 Environmental Firms in the world. Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is a global growing environment and infrastructure business providing engineering, consulting, and project management services. Our team of professionals offers a full range of services to clients in a wide range of sectors including government, industrial & commercial, water, transportation, minerals & metals, oil & gas, and clean energy. We are currently seeking seasonal Materials Technicians to join our Environment & Infrastructure Solutions group in Winnipeg, MB.
- Maintain orderliness of laboratory
- Preparation of inspection reports and data entry
- Follow Wood’s Project Review, Ethics and Safety Policies
- Field Concrete testing
- Field Compaction testing
- Lab Work
- Sieve Analysis
- Cylinder Breaking
- CSA calibrations
- Moisture Contents
- Unconfined compression testing
- Lab Work
Skills / Qualifications Required ForMaterials Technician Jobs :
- Geological, Construction or Civil Engineering Technology Diploma
- Laboratory testing exposure
- Experienced with test procedures for concrete, aggregate, soil and asphalt
- Knowledge CSA, ASTM, and Provincial Test Methods
- Detail oriented, organized, team oriented
- Willing to learn
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract
- Willingness and ability to work outdoors for long days in rough terrain, harsh elements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to lift independently up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Must have & wear CSA Safety boots while in the field
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across the energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects, and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO):
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE