Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 | Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices | 86 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – All Engineering Branches | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 : Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy.
MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700.
Company Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in
Position: Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 86 Posts
|Job Title||Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – All Engineering Branches|
|Work Location||Mumbai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Graduate Apprentices: 79 Posts
- Chemical – 1
- Computer – 2
- Civil – 3
- Electrical – 15
- Electronics & Telecom – 5
- Mechanical – 43
- Production – 5
- Shipbuilding Technology – 5
Diploma Apprentices: 7 Posts
- Electrical – 2 posts
- Mechanical – 5 posts
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9000/- PM
- For Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8000/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should complete Degree in Engineering or Technology in the following relevant discipline granted by an Institution/ Statutory University
- Chemical Engg
- Computer Engg.
- Civil Engg.
- Electrical Engg.
- Electronics & Telecomm. Engg.
- Mechanical Engg.
- Production Engg.
- Shipbuilding Technology
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or technology in the following relevant discipline granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Selection Process for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022:
- Shortlisting of candidates for Interview and Document verification will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview in the merit order of percentage of marks / grades obtained in Graduation & Diploma of the respective discipline only.
Application fee: No fee
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS. After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentice, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL on or before the prescribed dates.
- Starting Date for Online submission through NATS Portal: 5th January 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission through NATS Portal: 25th January 2022
- Declaration of Valid applications list: 28th January 2022
- Last Date for representation regarding eligibility: 3rd February 2022
- Declaration of eligible candidates list for interview: 4th February 2022
More Information: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE