Mechanical Engineering Job at Baxter: Baxter is hiring mechanical engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
Job Category: Research and Development
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineering Job at Baxter|
|Description||At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Job Title – Principal Eng, Mechanical
• Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
• Shift – General
• Contributes to the evaluation and development of Disposables by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Ensures successful integration of mechanical design entities with electrical and consumable components. Leads the troubleshooting and problem solving efforts related to mechanical aspects of the design and interfaces with other design constituents. Ensures Systems that are optimized for production, reliability, regulatory compliance and cost.
• Responsible for development and documentation of mechanical systems architectures.
• Provides leadership to effectively transition products to manufacturing and ensure robust products and manufacturing processes.
• Performs in-depth mechanical engineering analysis and calculations.
• Helps in integration of deliverables from sub-system design teams and external partners.
• Resolves competing constraints between interrelated functions (engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, regulatory, marketing, etc.) required to deliver the product to market.
• Defines protocols and conduct the necessary testing required to validate the safety and effectiveness of the design(s). Develop test plans, test protocols, and test reports for product integration testing, also develops the infra required for the testings.
• Develops, modifies, and approves mechanical documentation, specifications and drawings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in a regulated industry preferably medical devices and familiarity with ISO 13485, IEC 60601 and ISO 14971.
• Proficiency with MS Office and other office productivity tools.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid computer skills: email, documentation and collaboration tools: e.g. WebEx, Teams, Microsoft Office products, etc.
• Self-directed, resourceful, and able to work on multiple projects and priorities.
• Strong organization, attention to detail, and documentation skills.
• Strong hands-on lab skills, and prototype fabrication skills.
• Very adept at grasping and solving complex problems using root-cause analysis techniques.
• Very knowledgeable & experienced with analysis methods and tools like FEA.
• Hands on creating, developing and testing designs from prototypes through production implementation.
• Ability to objectively identify technical solutions, and make sound design and drafting decisions.
• Clear and effective communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• A proven track record of effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to create results within budget, timeline, and product/project deliverables.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.