Baker Hughes is hiring Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
Company: Baker Hughes
|Job Title||Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Description||As a Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer, you’ll be working within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to o issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action.|
|Work Location||Coimbatore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Join our Turbomachinery Team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion entrepreneurial culture to unlock full potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
As an Valve Instrumentation Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing the Product Lifecycle Management for maintaining consistency of product performance
- Providing visibility and control of the system performance, functional and physical attributes.
- Making sure system preforms as intended and is identified and documented enough detail to support its projected life cycle
- Applying concepts and theories for the design and maintenance of mechanical systems such as elastomers, springs etc
- Conveying technical information both to clients and to colleagues out of other functions.
- Utilizing knowledge of pneumatic instrumentation systems and design practices to design and develop control valve systems.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor’s in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Having experience with pneumatic actuated control valves is advantage
- Have 2D AutoCAD and 3D CAD design experience
- Have knowledge of control valve system design/ Instrument including understanding of required material selection to meet requirements.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Be able to participate in the writing engineering-controlled specifications that define the product lines.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Starting early / finishing early
- Starting late / finishing late
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!