Off Campus Drive 2021
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is hiring for the position of mechanical designer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with updates be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineering Jobs For Fresher's|
|Description||Qualifications: Any Graduate|
|Work Location||United Kingdom – United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed today and into tomorrow.
- Our Critical Mission Solutions business we are invested in you and your success. Everything we do – whether Aerospace, Defence, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It is our challenge as human beings, too. That is why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
- It is our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
|INDUSTRY||Engineering/Projects, Consulting Services|
|JOB FUNCTION:||Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg.|
About the opportunity:
- Jacobs Nuclear is the Design and Engineering partner for Sellafield under the PPP (Programme and Project Partners). This is a 20-year arrangement to deliver ~7bn of major projects. We are looking to recruit high value expertise from across regulated and comparable sectors to work in a collaborative environment. PPP is delivering major projects, site wide improvements and provision of supporting services.
- Jacobs Nuclear provides the front end design and engineering capability across the PPP portfolio. Being part of the PPP Team offers a unique opportunity to drive change and innovation in engineering, safety and delivery solutions in one of the most complex industrial sites in the UK if not the world. We are looking for people who are passionate about developing themselves and in meeting new challenges.
- As a result of increasing demand for our services, there are significant opportunities for you to support a key project within the nuclear business.
- We are currently looking for a Mechanical Designer to join the team in Birchwood.
- The requirement is for full time support to the Mechanical Design Team to help define and deliver the identified scope across streams (BOP / HA / MA / SNM). Day to day activities will include:
- Work alongside Mechanical Design Lead and Mechanical Engineer to develop engineering concepts
Develop design concepts into scheme drawings and translate into General Arrangement, Sub-Assembly and detail drawings in accordance with British Standard and client specifications.
Work alongside and support Designer grade team members
Liaise with other engineering disciplines
Prepare for and attend design reviews as required
Prepare for and attend HAZOPS as required
Apply Now: Click Here (Campus Drive)