About the Medley Pharma Scholarship:
Medley Pharma Scholarship invites applications from students of class 10 onwards. The key objective of the scholarship is to eradicate illiteracy and provide scholarship opportunities to students who are unable to meet the expenses of education. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to needy students regardless of their caste, creed, religion and gender.
- Firstly,must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra and should be pursuing a course in Maharashtra.
- Secondly, must have passed class 10 and should be studying courses under categories like Junior College, Graduation, Diploma course, Post Graduation, ITI, Management Course etc.
- Thirdly, must have scored at least 60% marks in the last examination taken.
- Lastly, must have annual family income less than INR 2 Lac from all sources.
Note: Only one person from a family can apply for the scholarship.
- The maximum amount that will be sanctioned under this scheme is up to INR 10,000 for the entire programme on a non-refundable basis.
- An interest-free loan ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 1,00,000 will also be granted to students, which is refundable. However the students need to refund the loan amount after the completion of the course within 5 years.
Note: The repayment of the loan should start from six months after the completion of the course or one month after the candidate has secured employment, whichever is earlier.
Documents Required to apply for Medley Pharma Scholarship:
- Photocopy of the Parents/Guardians pension slip/salary slip/income certificate of the current year issued and duly certified by the Tehsildar.
- Also a Photocopy of a duly notarised result (results of last three academic years).
- Photocopy of ration card, electricity bill and maintenance bill.
- Photocopy of identity card (if available).
- Lastly, documents of guarantor whose income is more than 2 lacs (applicable for interest-free loan).
Steps To Apply:
The application form can be submitted by email or by a person with the following steps:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step4: Email the form or submit it in person at – mail.medleylab.com
Medley Pharmaceuticals Limited
Medley House, D‐2, MIDC Area, 16th Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai‐ 400093
Application submission throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions For Medley Pharma Scholarship:
- The disbursement of the scholarship will be in terms of cheque in the name of the institution
- Also the scholarship application form should be atteste d by the Head of the College or Institution along with the seal.
- To avoid the mis-utilisation of funds,The scholarship cheques will not be issued in the name of the applicant.
- The applications for the scholarship will be accepted throughout the year.
- And finally the induction of new students for the scholarship programme can take place throughout the year. However, the majority of students induction take place between June and September of every year.
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
Visit Mechomotive for more Updates.