Company Name: Micron Technology
Micron is hiring candidates who have completed BE, BTech, BCA, MCA who are eligible for IT Big Data Operations Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Micron Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Micron Technology is hiring Big Data data operations engineers to be part of our IT Data Operations Team within the Enterprise Analytics and Data organization. The Data Operation team works closely with the development team and Micron’s business functions in all aspects of data, data warehousing, and business intelligence supporting and maintaining data assets and Big Data applications and solutions. We are looking for individuals with Big Data technologies, data warehousing, database, and ETL development skills to be part of our IT Operations team. This role will work primarily with Hadoop, Teradata, SSIS, NiFi, and other related Big Data technologies|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American computer memory and computer data storage producer including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
Details Of Micron Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- IT Big Data Operations Engineer
- Qualification:- BE, BTech, BCA, MCA
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 3 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Detailed Job Description For Micron Off Campus Drive 2021
- Micron Technology is hiring Big Data data operations engineers to be part of our IT Data Operations Team within the Enterprise Analytics and Data organization.
- The Data Operation team works closely with development team and Micron’s business functions in all aspects of data, data warehousing, and business intelligence supporting and maintaining data assets and Big Data applications and solutions.
- We are looking for individuals with Big Data technologies, datawarehousing, database and ETL development skills to be part of our IT Operations team.
- This role will work primarily with Hadoop, Teradata, SSIS, NiFi and other related Big Data technologies.
Skills Required For Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2021
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, Hadoop, Teradata and other Big Data ETL technologies
- 0-3 years Linux/Unix administration skills
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
Preferred qualifications and experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Hadoop, Tableau, Grafana, Splunk, data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Big Data technology stack administration skills (such as NiFi)
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive post-mortem for critical issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations team’s performance and operate in a analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Ability to learn and use mutliple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE