Moody’s Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Registations will close soon | Associate Programmer Analyst – MAI | B.Tech/ MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Moody’s Investors Service
Moody’s Recruitment 2023 | Registations will close soon : Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities. Moody’s, along with Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Group, is considered one of the Big Three credit rating agencies.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. In 1975, the company was identified as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization (NRSRO) by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Following several decades of ownership by Dun & Bradstreet, Moody’s Investors Service became a separate company in 2000.
Company Website: www.moodys.co.in
Position: Associate Programmer Analyst – MAI
|Job Title||Moody’s Recruitment 2023|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT or MCA|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Education for Moody’s Recruitment 2023 | Registations will close soon :
BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT or MCA
Good knowledge of SQL and relational database
Knowledge of Jenkins, Python, GitHub, Perforce is a plus
Basic understanding of the software development and testing lifecycle and methodology
Basic understanding of data structures and analytics
Analyze and understand the Basel regulatory detailed specification prepared by the Business Analyst.
Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of regulatory risk and financial reporting
Be involved in the report/solution design with the Technical Leader
Develop and test the bank regulatory reports (Credit risk, liquidity risk, market risk and operational risk) to ensure the quality of reports delivered to clients
Provide technical support to Business Analysts and Product Managers with regards to the reports setup
Actively participate in the development lifecycle using Agile methodology (Kanban)
Automate test cases via automated tools (RIDE, Jenkins, Python) for regression and other testing
How to Apply for Moody’s Recruitment 2023 | Registations will close soon ?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE