Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Natwest Group
Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Software Testing. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
|As a Testing Analyst, you’ll be supporting the completion of system integration, user acceptance, and regression testing within release schedule deadlines, and escalating issues identified during testing to make sure adequate resolution or workaround is implemented
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu – India
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in the enterprise, learning, and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritizing enterprise as a force of change.
We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever-changing and increasingly digital.
Job Details for Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Testing
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
As a Testing Analyst, you’ll be supporting the completion of system integration, user acceptance, and regression testing within release schedule deadlines, and escalating issues identified during testing to make sure adequate resolution or workaround is implemented.
You’ll be proactively identifying areas for improvement, escalating through appropriate governance routes, and working with others to ensure fit-for-purpose, client-centric solutions. We’ll look to you to provide a technical point of reference to the department on a day-to-day basis and act as the first point of contact on key issues with associated internal and external businesses.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing support in highlighting all software, including nonfunctional requirements and hardware requirements, and making sure that the test environment is fit for purpose through smoke or sanity testing
- Understanding and analyzing testing requirements, working with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and monitor testing for projects
- Reviewing, analyzing, and providing feedback on project documents to aid the creation of test plans, test schedules and test strategy
- Producing test plans to detail the approach to the planning and execution of tests for a specific phase of testing aligning with the test strategy
- Establishing and building relationships to facilitate the achievement of goals and support the momentum of projects throughout the project lifecycle
Skills Required For Natwest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
To succeed in this role, you’ll need practical experience in testing design, planning, and execution, along with proven application of testing methodologies. You’ll need strong organizational skills, and the ability to plan and prioritise your workflow effectively.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience in the systems development lifecycle
- Experience in nonfunctional testing-load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration, and back-out
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE