Nielsen Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA | Chennai
Nielsen Recruitment 2022 : As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to.
To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Company Website: https://www.nielsen.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
|Job Title||Nielsen Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; MCA|
|Work Location||Chennai – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nielsen Recruitment 2022:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Has knowledge on Core Python programming
Good understanding of OOPS concepts
Ability to write performance-oriented code
Basic understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
Knowledge in transformation projects would be an added advantage
Knowledge in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Confluence, etc.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team. If you have a passion for building top-notch, scalable products and have python programming experience, we’re looking for you to join us in our Chennai Technology Hub!
Ability to write complex code to develop scalable, flexible, and user-friendly applications
Develop code to improve responsiveness & overall performance
Perform analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including python frameworks, libraries, and tools
Ensure the maintainability and quality of code
Develop application code and unit test cases
Collaborate with Agile cross-functional teams
Experience with configuration management tools (GIT), configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools (Jenkins / Bamboo)
How to Apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE