Company Name:- Qualys
Qualys is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA is eligible for the position of Technical Support Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||The Technical Support Team is responsible for managing the prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications works closely with Development, QA, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Alliances to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all transactions|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100.
Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes, and substantial cost savings.
Job Details for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Technical Support Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience Needed:- 0-2 years
- Job Location:- Pune
- Salary:- Best In Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022
The Technical Support Team is responsible for managing the prompt resolution of global customer and partner service requests in a highly secured environment. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications works closely with Development, QA, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Alliances to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with all transactions.
The primary function of this position is to ensure that each customer interaction is a friendly and professional experience, that addresses the needs of the customer in all stages of the customer service life cycle within Qualys. Customer relationship building and teamwork are key success criteria for this role.
The role will provide support via phone, email, and WebEx focused on several different Product modules that Qualys offers https://www.qualys.com/solutions/ over SaaS (Software as Service) platform.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications, acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues and will work directly with Development and QA teams to facilitate resolution. This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys providing world-class support, and is technically motivated.
Skills Required for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerability Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experienced with packet capture review and diagnosis.
- Previous API support and Regex knowledge.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of major web server software (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Tomcat, WebLogic), UNIX/Windows web services, and diverse platforms and applications (Linux, Windows 2003/2008, Windows NT, Novell, Lotus Notes, Mac OS).
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL knowledge is highly desirable.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP, CompTIA Security+, and CEH are highly desirable.
- Bilingual candidates are highly desirable (Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese)
- Experience with Customer Support and Development Tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
- Willing to work in rotational work hours
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE