Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22 For Pursuing Photography Course
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students (Class 12 passed onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics, is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
Eligibility Criteria – Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
There is no minimum percentage requirement to be eligible for this scholarship. The applicants just need to have passed their Class 12 examination.
Up to INR 1 lakh
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Now (Click Here)
The Last date for the application is: 31 October 2021
Terms and Conditions
There is no partnership or joint venture between Buddy4Study and Nikon India and both are separate and independent parties. Further, Nikon India is not liable for any acts of omission or commission made by Buddy4Study or its employees, personnel or representatives.
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The selection of scholars will be based on their family income and academic background.
The key steps of the selection process are mention below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE