Company Name: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
NMDC is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mining is eligible for the position of Executive Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||NMDC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | BE/ B.Tech|
|Description||NMDC is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mining is eligible for the position of Executive Trainee|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of a wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands, etc.
NMDC is India’s single largest iron ore producer, presently producing about 35 million tonnes of iron ore from 3 fully mechanized mines viz., Bailadila Deposit-14/11C, Bailadila Deposit-5, 10/11A (Chhattisgarh State), and Donimalai Iron Ore Mines (Karnataka State). NMDC Projects have the following accreditations.
Job Details for NMDC Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Executive Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech – EEE/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mining
- Job Location:- Across India
- Job Category:- Government Jobs
- Salary:- Rs. 50,000/- PM
- Experience:- Freshers
- Starting Date:- 1st March 2021
- Last Date:- 21st March 2021
- Total Vacancies:- 67
- Electrical: 10
- Materials Management: 25
- Mechanical: 14
- Mining: 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Recruitment 2021
- Executive Trainee (Electrical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Mechanical & Automation/ Production/ Mining Machinery/ Mechanical Production Engineering
- Executive Trainee (Materials Management):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Executive Trainee (Mining):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
- Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years as on 21-03-2021
Selection Process for NMDC Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at https://www.nmdc.co.in/ from 1st March 2021 to 21st March 2021.
Note: Only GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.