NML Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices | 19 Posts | Interview Date: 01 November 2021
NML Recruitment 2021 – CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur invites online application for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentices for 19 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 01 November 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Metallurgical Laboratory:
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory. All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
NML Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices:
|Job Title||NML Recruitment 2021|
|Description||Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 8000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Jamshedpur – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 – 12,000/Month|
|Venue Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Interview Date||01 November 2021|
NML Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- 4 years of regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices.
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks. Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2019 to 2021 are eligible. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
Age Limit (As on 01.11.2021):
- 18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
- 21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
NML Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 19 posts
Graduate Apprentices – 6 Posts
- Mechanical – 1 Post
- Electrical – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Computer science & IT – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 13 Posts
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 2 Posts
- Civil – 1 Post
- Electronics – 1 Post
- Metallurgical – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 2 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.12000/-
Selection Process of NML Recruitment:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based merit list.
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, on written test and personal interview.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per CSIR-NML’s pre-employment medical standard.
How to apply for NML Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in along with required documents at the following venue on 01 November 2021
For More details: Click here
Documents Required :
- Degree/ Diploma certificate (provisional certificate in case original is not available)
- Last semester/ year mark sheet
- Class X certificate
- Aadhaar No.
- Two colour passport-sized photographs
- Registration No. obtained at BOPT site.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE