NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Executive Trainee | 225 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech | Across India | Last Date: 28th April 2022
Company: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India.
The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Company Website: www.npcil.nic.in
|Job Title||NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Positions: Executive Trainee
Vacancies: 225 Posts
Mechanical: 87 Posts
Chemical: 49 Posts
Electrical: 31 Posts
For Electronics: 13 Posts
Instrumentation: 12 Posts
Civil: 13 Posts
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Candidates age must be maximum 26 years as on 28-04-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Selection Process for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022:
Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
Mandatory Lodging & Boarding– In accommodation as provided by NPCIL
For General/EWS/OBC (only male): Rs.500/-
For Women/SC/ST/PwBDs: No fee
Payment Mode: An application fee to be submitted online
How to Apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at NPCIL careers website from 13th April 2022 to 28th April 2022.
More Information: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE