NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2021-22
About the Program
NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2021-22 is an initiative for the students enrolled in Class 11 to postgraduation level at any government institute. The students studying ITI courses from the government colleges can also apply. The main objective of this scheme is to ensure no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
Eligibility Criteria – NSP Financial Assistance for Education
The students fulfilling the following conditions can apply:
- One or both the parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker/ Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) worker/ Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) worker/ Cine worker for at least last six months.
- The monthly income of the family must not exceed INR 10,000 from all the sources except for Cine workers, whose income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- The student must have passed the last qualifying examination on the first attempt.
- The student must have enrolled in a regular course of General or Technical education, including Medical, Engineering, and Agricultural Studies.
The selected scholar will receive the following benefits:
- Girls studying in PUC I & II will receive INR 2,440
- Boys studying in PUC I & II will receive INR 2,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in ITI courses will receive INR 10,000
- Students who enrolled in Degree courses will receive INR 3,000
- Girls and boys enrolled in Professional courses such as BE/MBBS/BSc-Agri. will receive INR 15,000
- Photograph of the candidate
- Copy of the identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers)
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate of the parent issued by the Revenue Authority
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue‘.
3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Apply Now (Click Here)
Last Date for Application: 30-Nov-2021
Terms and Conditions
- If the applicant is receiving a scholarship or stipend from any other source, this scholarship will not be granted.
- The students pursuing studies through correspondence are not eligible to apply.
- If more than one child is applying from the same family, they must have a separate bank account and mobile number.
- In the case of a joint account, the first name should be of the applicant.