Online Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog [Sep-Dec 2021]: Apply by Oct 10
Applications are now open for the online (Work-from-home) internship opportunity at NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India) for the months starting from September 2021.
Online Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog : NITI Aayog , Government of India had initiated an Internship Scheme in 2015. This Scheme seeks to engage students pursuing UG/Graduate/PG Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized universities/Institutions within India or abroad.
|Job Title||Online Internship Opportunity with NITI Aayog|
|Description||Any Degree/college students can apply|
|Work Location||Remote Work|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
The Internship Scheme
The interns will given exposure to various Verticals/Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
Duration of Internship
At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months.
Interns not completing the requisite period will not issued any certificate.
Bonafide students of any recognized University/Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or persuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship.
- The period between month of declaration of result of final exam and desired month of internship shouldn’t exceed 6 months.
How to Apply?
- The interested applicants may apply online only on the website of NITI Aayog by the 10th of October, 2021.
- The application can only made six months in advance but not later than 2 months before the month in which the internship is desire.
- Applicants must also clearly indicate the area of interest.
- Please Note: A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a financial year.
- The selected applicant has to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled. (Format given in Annexure ‘C’ of the official notification).
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE