Public Relations Manager (Maternity Cover) 2021
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts hiring for the position of Public Relations Manager. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and international Jobs be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Public Relations Manager Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Description||We are seeking a knowledgeable, creative and forward-thinking professional, to oversee and implement all PR & Communications activities for the hotel. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing for the UK Collection, this role will work collaboratively with the broader Marketing and Communications teams to develop holistic, cross-channel campaigns, and identify and leverage opportunities that support the hotel’s central business strategies..|
|Work Location||England, United Kingdom – London|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job:
Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is looking for a Public Relations Manager to join our team.
We have a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to join our Sales & Marketing team at Four Seasons Hotel London. t Ten Trinity Square as Public Relations Manager on a 12-month Maternity Cover contract.
About Four Seasons Hotel London At Ten Trinity Square:
Set in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Ten Trinity Square is the starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside its exhilarating present. As impressive inside as out, this famous building remains the center of attention, as a new chapter in its history.
About The Public Relations Manager (Maternity Cover) Role:
We are seeking a knowledgeable, creative and forward-thinking professional, to oversee and implement all PR & Communications activities for the hotel. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing for the UK Collection, this role will work collaboratively with the broader Marketing. And Communications teams to develop holistic, cross-channel campaigns, and identify and leverage opportunities that support the hotel’s central business strategies.
The Public Relations Manager (Maternity Cover) Will Have:
- Experience in luxury travel and/or lifestyle PR
- Strong understanding of the luxury travel industry, relevant media contacts in areas including travel, spa, food and drink and lifestyle
- Must be a strong administrator with excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to juggle priorities
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write in a range of different styles suited to various audiences and media.
- Creative with the ability to develop and deliver engaging PR campaigns
- Proven expertise in PR and social media communications and the knowledge and ability to translate business objectives into creative assets and engaging content
- Experience in social media as an engagement acquisition channel
- The ability to create newsworthy events, develop story ideas and follow through with pitch leads
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations desirable but not crucial
Note: All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK
APPLY NOW: CLICK HERE (JOB LINKS)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE