Company Name:- Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs is hiring candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree is eligible for the position of Associate Security Operations Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Assist in all operational aspects of an enterprise cybersecurity program. This includes information security operational monitoring, threat monitoring and response (SecOps) as well as management and administration of mitigation and protection technologies. Incident management and response coordination, vulnerability management, privileged identity, and access management, compliance, and audit|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices, and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless systems on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors, and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Job Details for Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Associate Security Operations Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Experience:- 1 – 3 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Assist in all operational aspects of an enterprise cybersecurity program. This includes information security operational monitoring, threat monitoring and response (SecOps) as well as management and administration of mitigation and protection technologies.
- Incident management and response coordination, vulnerability management, privileged identity, and access management, compliance, and audit.
Job Responsibilities for Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Assist with activities involving oversight and review of essential management and administration of enterprise security appliances, systems and devices including but not limited to firewalls, IDS, IPS and endpoint threat detection and response, review program focused on efficiency, standards definition, and change management correctness
- Assist with maintaining operational security posture through incident management and crisis response, vulnerability management and assessment, key management, access provisioning, upgrade planning, and policy configuration
- Refine security advisory monitoring program, including tabletop scenario planning, assess applicability to Silicon Labs environment, document mitigation plans, including policy/procedure updates
- Participate and assist in audits and risk assessments and provide support, as appropriate
- Analyze established operational security controls and procedures and recommend improvements
- Assist with evaluation of appropriate tools for supporting the security operations function
- Assist with documentation and communication of technical security standards throughout the organization.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Cybersecurity (IT Security) general knowledge
- Solid understanding of transport (and above) layer protocols
- Working understanding of applied cryptography
- Knowledge and expertise in usage and administration of hardware security modules (HSM) and Key Management Systems (KMS) is an asset
- Knowledge of Single-Sign-On (SSO), and Identity Management an asset
- Associate of (ISC)2 in one or more of the following: CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CAP, and CSSLP certifications is preferred
- One or more of the following certifications is beneficial: CompTIA ITF+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CISA, CAPM-PMI, PMP, ITIL Foundation, or ITIL Practitioner-Intermediate
Eligibility Criteria For Silicon Labs Off Campus Drive 2021
- Demonstrated experience 1-3 years focused on security administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Sciences or Engineering fields or equivalent experience-certification
- Windows and Linux-UNIX administration experience