Slice is a fintech startup focused on India’s youngsters. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the financial experience for the millennials. We are organizing hiring based on the results of the challenge posted. The team is now hiring Backend Developers for their Bangalore-based location!
Slice is India’s best credit card challenger to pay bills, manage expenses, and unlock rewards. Our members love us and swear by us. We’re reinventing how traditional credit cards work by offering a simple and transparent app to help our members transact easily. We have about 3 million registered members with an average age of 23, making us a market leader in a niche and growing segment.
Oh, btw, we offer up to 2% cash back on every transaction, and our members have the option to convert monthly bills payable into 3 installments, with no extra charges. Yup, you can count on us
We are backed by leading PE/VCs such as Gunosy Capital, Das Capital, Finup, Blume Ventures India, Simile Venture Partner, EMVC, Tracxn Labs, Better Capital, Sachin Bansal’s Navi, and angel investors such as Kunal Shah.
- Years of experience: 3-9 years
- Hands-on experience in API development and frameworks such Express, Loopback, Hapi, Flask or Django.
- Good Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in test driven development. (writing unit test and API test).
- Understanding of basic cloud computing concepts and experience in using any of the major cloud service providers (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Ability to build and deploy the application using Docker containers.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.S. from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- Machine learning experience is good to have.
JUL 16, 06:00 PM IST
JUL 25, 11:55 PM IST
|Compensation:||Above market standards|
As a Backend developer, you will work closely with our Design, Product, Data Science, and Analytics team to develop microservices and make architectural decisions. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.