Company Name:- SonicWall
SonicWall is hiring candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the position of Graduate Trainee Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Description||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with a solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall, IDS/IPS will be added advantage. SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
SonicWALL Inc. manufactures network security and data protection products. The Company designs and develops firewall, enterprise-class, secure wireless, cloud security, and performance appliances. SonicWALL serves small and large enterprises in the education, government, healthcare, telecommunications, retail, and hospitality sectors worldwide.
SonicWall has been fighting the cyber-criminal industry for over 25 years defending small, medium-size businesses and enterprises worldwide.
Backed by research from the Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) Threat Network, our award-winning real-time breach detection and prevention solutions, coupled with the formidable resources of over 10,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, are the backbone securing more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Job Details for SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2021
- Job role:- Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
- Batch:- 2020
- Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Experience:- Fresher’s
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronics & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with a solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall, IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
- SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Job Responsibilities for SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2021
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in a 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with the deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end-users with their issues on the respective product lines.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies, and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- The candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross-functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases, and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
- Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies
Skills Required For SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2021
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies, and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in high-level stress and interrupt-driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon, etc
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage