Company Name:- Terracarb
Terracarb is hiring candidates who have completed Civil Engineering is eligible for the position of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Terracarb Is Hiring Civil Engineer|
|Description||The company is seeking motivated students currently pursuing Civil Engineering, who is ready to apply knowledge in concrete and cement reinforcement research and processes in a fast-paced, real-world start-up environment. This will be a valuable experience for anyone pursuing a career in Civil engineering|
|Work Location||Coimbatore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Terracarb has developed a library of chemical precursors for the production of graphene. By utilizing high production volume chemicals and conventional industrial processes, it strives to enable the techno-commercialization of graphene.
Details for Terracarb Internship
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- Civil Engineering
- Job Location:- Coimbatore
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Description for Terracarb Internship
The company is seeking motivated students currently pursuing Civil Engineering, who is ready to apply knowledge in concrete and cement reinforcement research and processes in a fast-paced, real-world start-up environment. This will be a valuable experience for anyone pursuing a career in Civil engineering.
Responsibilities for Terracarb Internship
- Conducting experiments in the optimization of concrete admixture to increase its mechanical properties and to match standard validation.
- Analyzing research data and applying strategies in the optimization of Terracarb’s concrete reinforcement admixture.
- Writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve product effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform research/experiments at a supervisor’s request and documentation of lab reports.
Requirements for Terracarb Internship
- Experience in Concrete testing equipment.
- Civil engineering students of 2nd year or up can apply.
- Knowledge in designing and working with concrete admixtures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
Benefits for Terracarb Internship
- Practical experience with varied business activities in a start-up environment.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished research professionals.
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events.
- Flexible schedule for students.
- A recommendation letter & a certificate at the end of the internship.
- No stipend, Free snacks & beverages in the office
Who can apply
- Are available for full-time in Coimbatore (in-office).
- Can start the working from 15th Mar’21.
- Are available for a duration of a minimum of 6 months.
- Have relevant skills and experience.