The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme
About the Program
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Tata Capital Limited to support the higher education of students belonging to economically weaker sections of society.
Under this scholarship programme, the students studying in Undergraduate (professional degree) programmes will be provide with financial support to fulfil their academic dreams.
Tata Capital Limited is a renowned financial services company of Tata Group. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship program to bring about a positive change in society by supporting the education of deserving and needy students. The company runs several CSR initiatives in the areas of Education, Skill Development, Environment, and Health.
Eligibility Criteria – The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Professional Degree Courses
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a professional undergraduate degree programme like Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. at a recognized institute in India.
- They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Up to 80% of tuition fees paid by a student or up to INR 50,000 (whichever is less).
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of preceding class
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Now (Click Here)
Last Date For Application: 30th October 2021
Selection process for this scholarship programme
The selection of scholars for ‘The Scholarship Programme’ will be made based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates
- Final interview by a selection committee for final selection
NOTE: 50% of seats are reserve for girls. Also, weightage will be given to SC/ ST/ Disabled students
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE