“Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but it is fun to program.”
Here is the list of upcoming and currently ongoing coding events…ALL THE BEST!!!!
Why you should participate in upcoming or ongoing Coding events?
1. You can structure your deliberate practice routine around i
2. It will prepare you well for technical interviews
3. You’ll get used to working on a challenging problem
A Hackathon conjointly referred to as a codefest, is a social coding event that brings pc programmers and alternative interested folks along to boost upon or build a replacement software system program.
The construct of the hackathon, conjointly referred to as a hack day or hack fest, was born out of the open supply community. the primary event labeled a hackathon was the OpenBSD Hackathon in the metropolis, Canada, on June 4, 1999.
Types of hackathons:
Hackathons vary in objectives and themes.
Corporate hackathons organized by companies like Amazon, Corporate hackathons organized by firms like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft square measure developed to encourage staff to participate in new development. Language or programming hackathons square measure dedicated to making specific programing language or framework applications such as C++ or web.
Who can participate?
The Hackathon is open to:
- Individuals who are at least the age of major and citizen of India as of the time of entry
- Teams of Eligible Individuals (“Teams”)
- All countries/territories, excluding standard exceptions
ONGOING CODING EVENTS:
|AWS Graviton Hackathon||1 month left|
|Theta Hackathon Q3 2021||3 months left|
|Codegeist 2021||7 days left|
|IGNITION | A Global Solana Hackathon||1 month left|
- Eligible Submissions will be evaluated by a panel of judges selected by the Administrator (the “Judges”). Judges may be employees of the administrator or external, may or may not be listed individually on the Hackathon Website, and may change before or during the Judging Period. Judging may take place in one or more rounds with one or more panels of Judges, at the discretion of the Administrator.
- All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize or any component of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. The prize is awarded “as is” and without any warranty.
- Judges are not required to test the Application and may choose to judge based solely on the text description, images and video provided in the Submission.
Codechef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming, and programming Contests.
It hosts a programming contest at the start of the month and two smaller programming challenges at the middle and end of the month. Below is the list of upcoming coding events.
HERE IS UPCOMING CODING EVENT,CONTEST TYPES & SCHEDULE:
here are three types of contests that is hosted by codechef:
- The Long Challenge
- The Cook-Off
- The LunchTime
The details of each of these contests and the schedule for application is mentioned below:
|Duration||10 days||2.5 hrs||3 hrs|
|Schedule||First Friday of every month||Second last Sunday of every month||Last Saturday of every month|
|Start Time||1500 hrs IST||2130 hrs IST||1930 hrs IST|
|Submit Problem idea(s)||40 days before the start of the contest||30 days before the start of the contest||30 days before the start of the contest|
|Apply to Test||40 days before the start of the contest||30 days before the start of the contest||30 days before the start of the contest|
|Apply to write Editorials||40 days before the start of the contest||30 days before the start of the contest||30 days before the start of the contest|
Anyone with a knack for programming and access to the Internet.
- Teams will be ranked as per the number of problems solved
- The qualification round, round 1A and 1B will use score based ranking system.
- The pre-elimination, elimination & final round will use ACM styled ranking system.
Upcoming Coding Events:
|START11||CodeChef Starters 11 (Rated for Div 3)||15 Sep 2021|
|15 Sep 2021|
|COOK133||September Cook-Off 2021||19 Sep 2021|
|20 Sep 2021|
|SDPCA21||SnackDown Practice Contest: Advanced||20 Sep 2021|
|02 Oct 2021|
|LTIM100||September Lunchtime 2021||25 Sep 2021|
|25 Sep 2021|
Ongoing Coding EVENTs:
|INOIPRAC||Past INOI Problems||05 Jan 2019|
|27 Jun 2024|
|ZCOPRAC||Past ZCO Problems||05 Nov 2018|
|27 Apr 2024|
|AIMICPC||AIM ICPC – Weekly Training Series||29 Dec 2020|
|17 Jun 2023|
|LEARNDSA||DSA Learning Series||30 Mar 2020|
|30 Mar 2022|
|IARCSJUD||IARCS OPC Judge Problems||09 Oct 2019|
|08 Oct 2021|
|SDPCB21||SnackDown Practice Contest: Beginner||04 Sep 2021|
|18 Sep 2021|
|SEPT21||September Challenge 2021 (Rated for Div 3)||03 Sep 2021|
|13 Sep 2021|
“Everybody should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think.”– Steve Jobs