Warehouse Associate Off-Campus drives 2021
The PUR Company Inc. is hiring for the position of Warehouse Associate Jobs. For more such Off-campus drives, internships, and international jobs be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Warehouse Associate Jobs 2021|
|Description||Operate a counterbalance forklift and power pallet jack to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise Unloading inbound trucks and checking material against the packing slip|
|Work Location|| Toronto – Canada|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job:
Grow your career with The PUR company and become a ‘piece’ (Warehouse Associate) of our company!
Are you an exceptional warehouse professional with the desire to work with an amazing brand and a growing company? At PUR we are entrepreneurial thinkers, we have fun and we are relentless, but are always respectful. We have passion for the brand and always act with PURpose.
What you will do:
- Operate a counterbalance forklift and power pallet jack to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise
- Unloading inbound trucks and checking material against the packing slip
- Reporting damaged or defective product
- Loading delivery trucks
- On a daily basis, inspect the forklift and other equipment
- Pick and pack orders daily for shipping.
- Maintain a clean warehouse environment to ensure that it is safe and accessible at all times. This includes taking out the garbage and cleaning the warehouse floor.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Perform cycle counts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The role requirements For Warehouse Associate Jobs:
- A valid forklift license is required
- 2 years expereince in with driving a forklift
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting
- 2 years of direct work experience in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to drive a safe especially in narrow working areas
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing with management and to the team
- Ability to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplying, dividing, and counting
- Knowledge of filling out waybills and bills of landing and international shipments.
- Punctual – come to work on time and regularly.
- A Team Player!
The PUR Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, we are committed to accommodating disabilities during the selection process upon request. We will work together to meet your needs.
The PUR Company Inc. is the maker of the #1 selling aspartame-free gum and mints worldwide. We make simple substitutions in everyday favorites, without compromising taste or quality, to promote a healthier lifestyle. We provide the highest quality products and ensure the best level of service for our consumers, partners, family, and friends. With a growing number of health-conscious consumers and dietary restrictions, we are made for everyone to enjoy and share. When we say PUR, we really mean it.
Apply Now: Click Here (JOB LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE