About the Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship:
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship is an initiative of ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support those students who have lost both or either of their parents in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scholarship, such distressed students of Class 1 to 12 will be given vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning at leading ed-tech companies. Also, a few students will be provided with tablets/laptops This crisis-based scholarship will support the students for a period of next 5 years.
About PI India: Parliamentarians for Innovators in India (PIIndia.org) is a bi-partisan national-level action group comprising of 15 Members of Parliament representing 10 political parties and 11 states, partners from leading venture capital and impact funds, academics and health and public-policy experts.
- Firstly, its Open for PAN-India students from Class 1 to 12.
- Secondly, Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
- Lastly, the Applicants should be continuing their education.
- Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
- Also the scholars get Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- And also Online counselling and career guidance will be given.
- Marksheet of the previous educational qualification
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card)
- Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Passport size photograph.
How to apply for Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship?
- At first, Click on the ‘click here’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- And then Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then click on ‘Preview’.
- And lastly if all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91 9899509943 (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
For more updates like this visit Mechomotive.