Web Development Internship at Koders
About Company Koders
Koders isn’t your normal software development firm. Koders provide a platform where people can engage themselves in various tech-related activities, be it keeping themselves updated with the latest technology trends, learning a new topic, or maybe teaching one. This is a family of driven enthusiasts where people from various fields come along to contribute their part and help build up the family. We aren’t making just customer relations here, we’re building a family of technological cognizance. For more such off-campus drives, internships and free courses with certifications updates on our website-https://mechomotive.com/
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Firstly, the intern will have to identify records, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Also, the intern will have to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- The intern will also have to estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities.
- The intern will also have to develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Also, the intern will have to monitor debugging process results.
- The intern will also have to work on performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing.
- The intern will also have to write well-designed & testable code.
- Especially, the intern will have to integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Also, the intern will have to develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- The intern will also have to work on documenting and maintaining software functionality.
- The intern will have to work on troubleshooting, debugging & upgrading existing systems.
- Moreover, the intern will have to work on deploying programs and evaluate user feedback.
- The intern will also have to comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Also, the intern will have to ensure software is updated with the latest features.
Skill(s) and Qualifications required for Web development Intern
- The intern should also know Python.
- Also, the intern should have the knowledge of Node.js.
- The intern should also have the knowledge of React Native.
- Moreover, the intern should also have the knowledge of ReactJS.
- Also, the intern should also know MEAN/MERN Stack.
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st Oct’21 and 5th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Letter of recommendation
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE