L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships
L’Oréal India strongly believes that science is the source of progress, and the contribution of women is vital to its future.
L’Oréal India invites applications from young women who have passed Class 12 in 2021 and wish to pursue higher education in science, for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2021. The scholarships will be granted to promising young women who are economically disadvantaged. Selected women scholars will receive financial aid to cover college fees for graduate studies in any scientific field (Pure Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering/Medical, etc.) at a recognized college or university in India.
L’Oréal India is offering this scholarship to support and encourage young women for pursuing higher education in the science stream. The program was instituted in 2003 and it has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies.
Eligibility Criteria – L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships
All applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- Women candidates who have passed Class 12 in Science stream from India in the academic year 2020-21
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% in PCM/PCB/PCMB in Class 12
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 4,00,000 (4.00 Lakhs)
- Should not exceed 19 years of age as on 31/05/2021
- Must be taking admission to undergraduate (bachelor’s) programmes in science-related field in the academic year 2021-22.
- Students having one-year gap after Class 12 will not be considered. Also, the final selection would be subject to the submission of the admission letter from a recognized college/university in India.
Selected L’Oréal Women Scholars will be award an overall scholarship sum of up to INR 2,50,000 (2.50 lakhs) for their academic expenses during graduate studies.
The scholarship sum will be awarded in equal installments based on the submission of proof against academic promotion with each passing year.
Following documents are mandatory for L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships 2021 application:-
- Attested copy of age proof (Aadhaar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Self-attested copy of parents’ income proof (any one):
- Income Certificate issued by a government body
- Salary slip issued by permanent employer
- Form 16 (Income-Tax returns form)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 attested by the school authorities
- Mark sheet of Class 12 attested by the school authorities
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirect to the ‘L’Oréal India For Young Women In Science Scholarships’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards submitting the application
- Click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Now (Click Here)
The Last Date for the Application is: 15 October 2021
The selection will be a three-step process, with each step being an elimination round:
1: Screening & Shortlisting of applications along with document verification
2: Telephonic interview with the candidate
3: Jury round which shall be an Interview through Video conferencing (or video call) with the candidate; and at least one of her parents/guardians would be required to attend this video calling round.
Final results will be announced within 20 days of completion of the 3rd step (Jury round).
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE