Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers | Work Integrated Learning Program | 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch | B.Sc/ BCA | Across India
Company: Wipro WILP 2023
Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
About the Test:
Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 (WILP 2023) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: Work Integrated Learning Program 2023
|Job Title||Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Wipro branches across all over India
Stipend for Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers :
1st year: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year: 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers:
10th Standard: Pass
12th Standard: Pass
Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
Bachelor of Science – B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Year of Passing: 2022 and 2023 batch
Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Selection Process for Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers:
Eligible aspirants must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
Online assessment will be informed via registered email later. For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to [email protected] using the subject line ‘WILP – 2022’, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
How To Apply for Wipro WILP 2023 | Invited Applications From Freshers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online through the following link on or before 15th March 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE