Off-Campus Drive 2021
Zebra Technologies is hiring for Test Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
|Job Title||Zebra Technologies Hiring Test Engineer|
|Description||You will work on Finishing the phases of Test engineering design projects|
|Work Location||Pune – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge – helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role – shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference – because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains test tools to validate product and system performance. Performs tests and analyzes results through diagnostic programs. Works with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to resolve issues detected through testing.
- Works on Finishing the phases of Test engineering design projects
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results
- Works with latest technologies and innovative approaches
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics).
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Quantitative and problem solving skills
- Bug reporting tools exposure
- Should have knowledge of Database Queries
- Self-motivated, quick learner, independent, detail oriented, positive and with a can do demeanor.
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Mobile application /Automation testing knowledge / experience a plus.
Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. We are excited to hear from you!
Apply Now Click Here( Campus drive link)