ZS was founded in 1983 by Andris Zoltners and Prabhakant (Prabha) Sinha, two Ph.D. classmates turned college professors at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. ZS is looking for Big Data Developers with 2+ years of experience to join its team in Pune, New Delhi & Bengaluru.
While studying at the University of Massachusetts, they’d conducted research together on the knapsack problem, an approach to combining items so that the total weight of those items together is less than or equal to a given limit.
ZS is looking for Big Data Developers with 2+ years of experience to join its Architecture & Engineering Expertise Center team in Pune, New Delhi & Bengaluru to innovate cutting-edge solutions for solving some of the complex ‘real-world’ business problems.
Steps in the challenge:
- Register on HackerEarth.
- You will be assessed online, based on what you score in the challenge and your resume.
- Winners will be invited to the ZS discussion process.
- 1 Programming question restricted to Python and Java
- 1 SQL Question
- 10 MCQs
- Minimum work experience: 2 years
- Skills: Big Data, Spark, Python, Cloud.
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurugram, and Pune
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to understand solution context and contribute to technical requirement gathering and analysis
- Design and implement technical features leveraging best practices for technology stack being used
- Work with technical architects on the team to validate design and implementation approach
- Write production-ready code that is easily testable, understood by other developers and accounts for edge cases and errors
- Ensure the highest quality of deliverables by following architecture/design guidelines, coding best practices, periodic design/code reviews
- Write unit tests as well as higher-level tests to handle expected edge cases and errors gracefully, as well as happy paths
- Uses bug tracking, code review, version control and other tools to organize and deliver work
- Participate in scrum calls and agile ceremonies, and effectively communicate work progress, issues and dependencies
- Consistently contribute in researching & evaluating the latest technologies through rapid learning, conducting proofs-of-concept and creating prototype solutions
Qualification & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on experience
- CS foundation is must
- Strong command over distributed computing framework like Spark (preferred) or others.
- Strong analytical / problems solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become hands on new technology and be innovative in creating solutions
- Strong in at least one of the Programming languages – Python or Java, Scala, etc. and Programming basics – Data Structures
- Hands on experience in building modules for data management solutions such as data pipeline, orchestration, ingestion patterns (batch, real time)
- Experience in designing and implementation of solution on distributed computing and cloud services platform (but not limited to) – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Good understanding of RDBMS, with some exp on ETL is preferred
JUL 23, 06:00 PM IST
AUG 01, 11:55 PM IST