ZS was founded in 1983 by Andris Zoltners and Prabhakant (Prabha) Sinha, two Ph.D. classmates turned college professors at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. ZS is looking for Machine Learning Engineers with 2+ years of experience to join its team in Pune, New Delhi & Bengaluru.
While studying at the University of Massachusetts, they’d conducted research together on the knapsack problem, an approach to combining items so that the total weight of those items together is less than or equal to a given limit.
ZS is looking for Machine Learning Engineers with 2+ years of experience to join its Architecture & Engineering Expertise Center team in Bengaluru to innovate cutting-edge solutions for solving some of the complex ‘real-world’ business problems.
Steps in the challenge:
- Register on HackerEarth
- You will be assessed online, based on what you score in the challenge and your resume
- Winners will be invited to the ZS discussion process
- 2 programming question restricted to Python and Scala
- 10 MCQs
- Minimum work experience: 2 years
- Skills: Spark, Python, Data Science, AWS, ML, Azure
Architecture & Engineering Sr. Engineer – ML Engineering
- Work on ZS AI Products or client AI solutions using ML Engineering & Data Science Tech stack
- Collaborate with data scientists to create state-of-the-art AI models
- Build, Refine and Use ML Engineering platforms and components
- Scaling machine learning algorithms to work on massive data sets and strict SLAs
- Build and orchestrate model pipelines for feature engineering, inferencing and continuous model training
- Implement ML Ops including tracking model KPI measurements, model drift & feedback loop
- Write production-ready code that is easily testable, understood by other developers and accounts for edge cases and errors
- Ensure highest quality of deliverables by following architecture/design guidelines, coding best practices, periodic design/code reviews
- Write unit tests as well as higher level tests to handle expected edge cases and errors gracefully, as well as happy paths
- Uses bug tracking, code review, version control and other tools to organize and deliver work
- Participate in scrum calls and agile ceremonies, and effectively communicate work progress, issues and dependencies
- Consistently contribute in researching & evaluating latest architecture patterns/technologies through rapid learning, conducting proof-of-concepts and creating prototype solutions
Qualification & Experience
- 2-6 years experience in deploying and productionizing ML models
- Expertise in building and refactoring ML Models for high performance and scalability
- Experience in implementing Model pipelines including feature engineering, inferencing and real time model predictions
- The Experience in ML Ops to measure and track model performance
- Experience with Spark or other distributed computing frameworks
- Strong programming expertise in Python, Scala or Java
- Experience in ML platforms like Sagemaker, Azure ML, MLFlow, Kubeflow or other platforms
- Experience in deploying models to cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Good fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning
- Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
- Collaborate well with teams with different backgrounds / expertise / functions.
- Understanding of DevOps, CI / CD, data security, experience in designing on cloud platform;
- Experience in data engineering in Big Data systems
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
JUL 23, 06:00 PM IST
AUG 01, 11:55 PM IST