CleverTap delivers over 10 billion interactions every day across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration.
CleverTap’s software engineers work in a dynamic, highly analytical environment and develop a highly scalable next-generation user engagement and retention platform. Our platform handles data + information at a massive scale and utilizes this data to provide insights + actionable items for our customers. Our engineers can choose to work on their technical passion 20% of the time.
CleverTap is building a team of smart, driven, and helpful people whose goal is to assist mobile marketers and continuously improve themselves while they’re at it. That’s not to say that they do not make time for play and even team-building activities during the week. More than a company, CleverTap is a team of hard-working and hard-playing individuals who strive for excellence every chance they get.
Integration Specialist/ Onboarding Manager/ Technical Account Manager(TAM)
Experience: 3 years+
Compensation: Best in industry
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsible for providing complete technical solutions to the customers for CleverTap product integration with the customer’s system.
- Partnering with the Customer Success Team, to own the relationship with customers’ technical team for the assigned accounts.
- Assist with product integration, provide solutions to implement Use Case, ensure performance and data sanity.
- Attend to customer queries, inquiries, tickets and resolve them to enable usage of CleverTap product by the client through the complete lifecycle.
- Participate in technical discussions with the customer to identify use cases, technical enhancements in the product and provide actionable inputs to the internal teams (CS, Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Document technical requirements, create content, estimate schedules and timelines, goals/metrics, and customer objective key results and outcomes
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing role involving development, technical problem solving and product implementation/integration.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal skills), able to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome
Measures of Success:
- Customer onboarding days,
- Time to resolve issues/ requests,
- Product adoption – breadth and depth.
- Reports to: Director/Technical Solutions Group
- Direct Report: None
- Functional/ Technical: Business process understanding, Software design and deployment, Database concepts
- Behavioural/ Leadership: Problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, Communication
JUL 23, 06:00 PM IST
AUG 08, 11:55 PM IST