Hello Guys! Today, we are going to discuss the topic “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Trends”. AI cannot replace humans. Artificial Intelligence enables human beings to make better decisions.
AI is when Machines are exhibiting intelligence, perceiving their environment , take actions/ decisions to maximize chance of success at a goal.
“Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have reached a critical tipping point and will increasingly augment and extend virtually every technology enabled service, thing, or application.”
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Trends- (Machine Learning transforming E Commerce Industry)
Machine Learning is transforming the E Commerce Industry by using social media platforms. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning has become a trend in today’s modern era. Significant number of self-driving cars, AI assistants and emerging technologies are rising day-by-day. Hence, it is giving rise to development of new technologies through AI and ML models. It is thereby reducing human efforts and labour. Hence, AI and ML are becoming trending topics in 2021.
Due to the rising Covid- 19 effects, people are using online systems rather than going manually to a place. For e.g. people are preferring a healthcare app called Practo, which is user-friendly in order to take prescriptions. It’s just like a doctor giving prescriptions. Since, it has AI features, people are finding it more comfortable rather than physically visiting a doctor.
AI & ML Trends from decades-
- The trend of mainstream implementation of AI solutions for boosting productivity and marketing. It started in 2019, and will continue in 2020.
- Thus, Informatica, UiPath or Pegasystems — each of these ground-breaking decision-support platforms can leverage AI and ML procedures. Hence, it is to control the creation, dissemination, and sharing of analytics content.
- AI-driven industrial growth will result in two million new jobs by 2025.
- Up-skilling enterprise staff with AI skills is a major business strategy in this decade. It will result in more citizen data scientists, citizen developers with power AI skills, and a select group of professional data scientists and data engineers.
- In today’s world, all Data Analysis job roles are on the basis of the above grouping of skill levels and technical expertise.
- Looking at the present scenario, it seems that all data science jobs have to maintain a structure in order to execute a plan in business development. Hence, this will thereby develop modern AI & ML technologies.
- In AI, trust deficit counters with ethical and well-governed Data Science practices. It is the area where the current biases or interpretability concerns surrounding AI models will have to be tackled. It needs highly qualified people. So, this will be the role of Data Governance, Data Quality, and Data Stewardship best practices.