Google Off Campus Drive
<Google Recruitment 2021, Google is hiring for Partner Development Manager, Google Cloud.
|Job Title||Google Recruitment 2021|
|Description||The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.|
|Work Location||Bangkok – Thailand|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Minimum qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a partner or channel manager position.
- And, Experience with cloud technologies, service provider ecosystems, and business models.
- Also, Experience with building partner ecosystems ranging from partners, integrators, and global system integrators.
Preferred qualifications for Google Recruitment 2021:
- Experience with the cloud ecosystem.
- Similarly, Experience building relationships and presenting to a senior-level audience and comfort working in and through cross-functional organization.
- And, Experience working with distribution channel partners.
- Also, Excellent Partner Development and management skills, with proven success in delivering Go-to-Market strategies and results.
- Industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs), and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Also, Existing relationships with partners and the specific market.
- Manage partner business performance and map partner capabilities/priorities with Google’s goals and strategies to meet quarterly business goals. Drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Google leadership.
- Drive executive connections with regional sales leadership and partner leadership, including partner value propositions into Partner Sales Manager (PSM) teams.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services, and develop custom presentations on Google’s Cloud Platform technologies to partners.
- Drive partners to build a partner sourced pipeline, nominate partners to receive inbound/outbound leads, and ensure overall pipeline tracking accuracy and health. Drive and support regional demand generation activities/events with partners and support regional engagement.
- Promote Google’s strategy at key industry events and shape industry agenda and standards. Shape Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders.
So, The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. However, Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Also, Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Link)
Google is also hiring for Engineering Manager, Graphics Open Screen, Chrome.click here