Company Name: ITI Limited
ITI Limited is hiring candidates who have completed a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering is eligible for the position of Apprentices. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. https://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||ITI Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Description||ITI Limited is hiring candidates who have completed a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering is eligible for the position of Apprentices|
|Work Location||Rae Bareli (UP) – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities that produce a range of switching, transmission, access, and subscriber premises equipment. It is headquartered in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Job Details for ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
- Job role:- Apprentices
- Qualification:- Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:- Rae Bareli (UP)
- Experience Needed:- Freshers
- Salary:- Rs. 19,029/- PM
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- 40 Posts
- Mechanical – 29 Posts
- Electrical – 7 Posts
- Electronics – 4 Posts
- Last Date:- 18th March 2021
Job Qualification For ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
Diploma Apprentices: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% of marks.
- Age limit:- Below 30 years
- Relaxations in upper age limit:-
- 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Selection Process:-
- The selection of apprentices will be based on merit list followed by verification of original documents.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can submit their applications through online mode and send the printout of the hard copy of the online application form through a post on or before 26th March 2021.
- Candidates should register at the NATS (BOAT) Portal
- No application Fees.