About the Kalia Scholarship:
Kalia Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/GENERAL/EBC Communities 2021-22, Odisha is an opportunity offered to meritorious students in the state of Odisha. This scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to the children of the beneficiaries under KALIA for pursuing professional/technical courses in the state of Odisha. Also under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria of this scholorship will receive variable awards.
Eligibility for Kalia Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, Then candidate must be:-
- Holding Professional or Technical Graduation like M.B.B.S, BDS/BHMS/BAMS/B.Pharma/B. Sc (Nursing), PBBSc./B.Sc.(Agriculture)/BVSc & AH/B.Sc (Horticulture)/B.Sc.(Forestry)/B.Sc.(Fisheries Science)/B.Sc.(Community Science)/B.Tech (Agril. Engg.)/B.Tech./B.E. degree from governments institute`
- Also must have obtained admission in a government institution of the state on a merit basis
Benefits of Kalia Scholarship:
Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria of this scholarship will receive variable awards.
- Firstly, Aadhaar Card of student
- Secondly, Income Certificate of the Parent/Guardian
- Thirdly, Caste Certificate of the Student
- Fourthly, Residence Certificate of the Student
- Likewise, A Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Ration Card of the Parent/Guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/Guardian
- Also the Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- And Lastly, Marksheet of the last exam passed
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Firstly, Click on the “Click here” button below and read all the details.
Step 2: And then Select the relevant scholarship scheme.
Step 3: Then fill in all the sections with the required details.
Application Start date: 9th of August 2021
Application Deadline – 8th of October 2021
Hence apply to this scholarship before 8th of October 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
And of course, The selection of the candidate for this scholarship is purely based on the eligibility criteria.
Higher Education Department
Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar -751001
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: 155335 / 1800-345-6770
TO APPLY: ClICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
For more updates like this, Visit Mechomotive