Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2021-22: Apply Online
Under the CSR Project of Education & Livelihood of Kotak Group Companies, their partner organisation Kotak Education Foundation is implementing ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi’ – financial assistance to students, who have lost primary earning member of the family due to COVID-19, for the continuation of education.
About Kotak Mahindra Group
Established in 1985, Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KMBL).
Kotak Mahindra Group (Group) offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. The premise of Kotak Mahindra Group’s business model is concentrated India, diversified financial services. The bold vision that underscores the Group’s growth is an inclusive one, with a host of products and services designed to address the needs of the unbanked and insufficiently banked. As on 30th June, 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd has a national footprint of 1,612 branches and 2,591 ATMs, and branches in GIFT City and DIFC (Dubai). For more information, please visit the Company’s website at https://www.kotak.com
About Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was established on 14th January, 2007 with a mission to address urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. KEF works in the impoverished areas of Mumbai – slums of Deonar, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, Dharavi, etc. to empower children and youth from the underprivileged families through various education and vocational skills training initiatives to make them employable and lead a life with dignity.
Eligibility Criteria – Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2021-22
- Students studying in schools and colleges across India falling under any of the below categories:
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- One of the parents loss due to COVID-19
- Loss of the primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19
- Applicants must be school or college going students from 1st standard up to Diploma or Graduation
- Includes Indian national students studying in schools and colleges in India.
- Includes school & college fees, library deposit, stationery and other continuation of education relevant expenses payable to school/college, hostel lodging & boarding expenses
- Excludes International boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar Card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s), parent and Proof of death due to COVID-19
- Reference from two persons who are aware of the family’s crisis (school teacher, Doctor)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and you will be redirected to the ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Online Application: Apply Now (Click Here)
Last date to Submit Online Application Form- 31 March 2022.
The selection process for the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
Eligible students for applying under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi are those who have lost both parents or one of the parents or a primary earning member of the family (other than parents) due to COVID-19 and will be selected based on the financial situation of the applicant’s family and the assistance requirement for continuing school and college education.
The selection process involves a multi-stage process as detailed below:
- Loss of both parent(s) due to COVID-19
- One of the parents loss due to COVID-19
- Loss of primary earning member of the family due to COVID-19
- Shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a telephonic interaction and document verification check after which the final selection will be made.
- Selection and Shiksha Nidhi (financial assistance) amount will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE