Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021
Lam Research Recruitment Drive 2021 and it is hiring for the position of Electrical Designer, Lead. For more such off campus drives, internships and govt jobs be updated on our website.
Eligibility Criteria for Lam Research Recruitment:-
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering with 12 to 15 years of relevant experience
Primary Responsibility for Lam Research Recruitment:-
- Creating and maintaining medium-complex interconnect and its cable assembly drawings of Lam Products.
- Selecting critical OEM parts that meet functional requirements without guidance.
- Exhibit attention to detail and high quality in engineering documentation.
- Highlight low-high complexity technical risks and drive mitigation plans during project/task execution.
- Identifying opportunities to improve design, manufacturability as well as assembly with focus on mistake proofing and Identifying possible configuration issues & opportunities for improving serviceability/maintenance.
- Collaborate with internal and external cross function teams to prepare detailed design package for complex projects.
- Accountable for delivering on time with quality as part of Key Performance indicators (KPIs), as well as consistent improvement in efficiency
- At least 10+ years of Hands on experience in electrical engineering CAD tools like Zuken or Equivalent tool for circuit design and Simulation
- Detailed understanding of relevant design standards and compliance like UL 508, IEC standard, SEMI Standard (Electrical), Bundle guidelines etc.
- Must have experience in selection of components like Connector (D-Sub, Harting etc.), Backshell, Contacts, Cable, Wire, Terminals, as well as Heat Shrink Tub
- At least 4+ years of work experience in technical lead role to mentor peers to meet common Goals & Objectives.
- Successful track record of managing multiple parallel projects and handling process improvements with demonstrated skill in project management, prioritizing, decision making and problem solving in the absence of complete or accurate data.
- Knowledge on design considerations, Critical thinking and troubleshooting of complex electrical CAD design problems as well as Preparing effort estimates
- Having knowledge on 3D cable routing in NX/Any similar CAD tool.
- Knowledge in Engineering Change Management Process
- Knowledge on Semi-conductor products
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential so, by bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment so no discrimination is done on regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Apply Now: Click here (Apply Now)