PhonePe Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Process Designer | Any Degree | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
PhonePe Recruitment 2022 : PhonePe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Flipkart, is the leader in UPI based payments in India. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe and universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity. PhonePe started in 2015 and has achieved many milestones in the last 3 years and is rightly India Payments App.
Company Website: www.phonepe.com
Positions: Process Designer
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Best in Industry
|PhonePe Recruitment 2022
|Bangalore – IN
Eligibility Criteria for PhonePe Recruitment 2022:
Have excellent written and verbal communications
Have good learnability
Be an active listener and deal well with objection
Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
0 – 2 years of work experience in a customer facing role
Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
We are looking for specialists for the Inhouse Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience.
In this role, you will provide support to ensure that issues are either resolved faster or flagged accordingly.
One will contribute to consistently better and streamline the support systems by flagging patterns to always optimize for better customer experience
Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction related queries
Ability to flex between phone & data channels
Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
Build customer trust through their interaction
Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
Recommend process improvements
Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to Apply for PhonePe Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE