Shell , NVIDIA and Microsoft, with support from SINE (IIT Bombay) and NIRMAAN (IIT Madras), are launching AI Solar Power Prediction Challenge that will focus on AI for predicting further solar power output using historical sky camera images and weather data.
|OPENS AT||CLOSES ON||DURATION|
|OCT 07, 05:30 AM PDT||NOV 07, 10:25 AM PST||31 DAYS 5H 55M|
Challenge format for Shell.ai Hackathon
Level 1 – Predict cloud coverage
(October 7 – November 7, open for general and start-up edition)
- Firstly invite you to predict the % of total cloud coverage for next upcoming intervals using available weather and sky camera data.
- Hence the 30 teams with the highest scores will shortlisted for the next level.
Level 2 – Solar farm power prediction
(November 15 – 30, open for general and start-up edition)
- Here Additional parameters will shared with the 30 shortlisted teams, so they can start working on level 2 challenges.
- Although, 1-3 startups with will go to participate in the final phase of the challenge.
Level 3 – Solutions to reality
(for the start-up edition only)
- As well as , Max 3 winning start-ups from level 2 get award funding for develop their proof of concept & also further opportunity to incubate solutions.
Timelines for Shell.ai Hackathon :
- Shell is an international energy company whose purpose is to power progress together with more and cleaner energy solutions.
- Additionally Shell uses innovative and also advanced technologies to produce and distribute energy in more efficient, reliable and also sustainable ways.
Also find out shell.com
Further guidelines and other information regarding above hackathon, visit
You can Register for Shell.ai Hackathon here , please click
(you can create or join any team by clicking above)
Furthermore you can visit us for more hackathon like this !!!
We are delight to see you !!!
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
~~ Thank you ~~