Wipro Off Campus Drive | Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | PAN India | 2021
Wipro Off Campus Drive : Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises
|Job Title||Wipro Off Campus Drive|
|Description||B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses All Branches Allowed.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Company Name:||Wipro India|
|Job Role:||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Elite National Talent Hunt is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of passing
- 2020, 2021, 2022
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of study:
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply: January 31, 2022
How to Apply For Wipro Off Campus Drive:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE