About Vahani Scholarship 2021-22 Program:
Vahani Scholarship 2021-22 is an initiative of Vahani that nurtures and funds individuals with exceptional and untapped capability to study at top universities across India for an undergraduate degree. Under this scholarship, students who are currently in Class 12 will be provided with full financial support for their undergraduate degree course and mentorship benefits.
Vahani Scholarship is a non-profit organisation that recognises the importance of opening doors for the exceptionally brilliant underprivileged children in India.
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be an Indian national currently studying in Class 12
- Appear for the Board examination next year
- Have scored 85% or above marks in Class 10 and 11 examinations
- Be applying for an undergraduate degree course in India
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 1.5 lakh
Benefits of Vahani Scholarship 2021-22:
A total of 30 candidates will be selected for this scholarship and the selected students will receive the following benefits:
- Firstly, a Full tuition fee for the undergraduate degree course
- Secondly ,Accommodation
- Thirdly, a stipend for laptop and study materials
- Also a round-trip travel ticket.
- And lastly Mentorship benefits (Pre-University, During, and Post-University)
Documents Required for Vahani Scholarship 2021-22:
- Photograph of the applicant
- Aadhaar card number
- Signature of father, mother and guardian
- Income certificate (Salary slip)
- Photograph of the family
- Photograph of the mobile phone, laptop and vehicle (if available)
- Cancelled cheque or bank passbook of the applicants and their parents
While appearing for the interview, the candidates are required to bring the following documents –
- Original 10th and 11th marksheet
- A Original income certificate issued that year
- Original certificates (those mentioned in the form by the applicant)
- Also 2 passport size photos
How to apply for Vahani Scholasrship 2021-22?
Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship –
Step1: Click on the button given below.
Step 2: A registration form will open, fill in all required details correctly and click on the ‘Click to Apply’ button.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using the registered email id and password. The application form will open.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details in each section of the application form and then upload the relevant documents.
Step 5: And finally Submit the application.
Note: Schools/NGOs can also identify and nominate up to 5 eligible students for this scholarship.
Application start date: 01 September 2021
Application deadline: 01 December 2021
Initial review of applications: From 01 – 20 December 2021
Personal interviews: First week of January 2022
Release of final decision: By the end of January 2022
The selection of scholars for this scholarship will be on the basis of academic excellence, consistency, quality of the application and also economic hardship. The selection process involves the following steps –
- Initially, shortlisting of candidates by the Vahani Expert Committee after their application review
- Personal interview of the shortlisted candidates (along with one guardian) followed by document verification
- And then finally the scholars will be selected.
Terms and Conditions
- All candidates are informed about whether they have been selected by mid-December through email or phone calls.
- The date for the interviews during this time will be given to the short-listed candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are then required to attend the personal interviews along with one guardian in Delhi and The travel expense is reimburse. However, if the shortlisted candidate is not able to attend the interview, there are provisions for interviews through telephone or video conference.
WeWork, 19th Floor, Berger Tower Delhi One, Sector 16B, Noida – 201 301.
Phone: +91 99993 51969
Email: [email protected]
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE(SCHOLARSHIP LINK)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE
To get more updates visit Mechomotive.