Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Analyst (India Research & Insights) at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram. For more such jobs, Internships and courses stay updated on our website.
|Job Title||Junior Research Analyst (India Research & Insights) at McKinsey & Company|
|Description||You will work with Mckinsey consultants and fellow researchers to understand, disaggregate and prioritise their information needs. In this role, you will help McKinsey teams determine the most appropriate solution to the issues they are working on, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness and cost limitations.|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Qualification for Junior Research Analyst at McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute
- Broad understanding of business and general trends and issues; comfort with business concepts
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
Who you’ll work with?
- You will be part of the India Research and Insights team at the Knowledge Centre in Gurgaon.
- The India research team specializes in local content expertise on India level topics through secondary and primary research. This group helps client teams in India deliver on high impact projects that span across multiple industry sectors and functional domains across India.
- The India Knowledge Centre based at Gurgaon is the biggest hub of McKinsey’s global knowledge management capability. It provides support to McKinsey consulting teams across the globe. The center has grown into McKinsey’s largest research unit, comprising of more than 1700 knowledge management professionals across 90 cities.
You will work with Mckinsey consultants and fellow researchers to understand, disaggregate and prioritise their information needs.
In this role, you will help McKinsey teams determine the most appropriate solution to the issues they are working on, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness and cost limitations. By leveraging global electronic databases and the McKinsey knowledge management network, you will collect, summarise, synthesise and form a well-structured perspective based on the relevant facts. You will communicate the end products (e.g. frameworks, PowerPoint charts, summaries, fact packs, excel spreadsheets) to the teams in a clear and synthesised manner using the McKinsey format and style.
You will possess and build a good understanding of industry trends/issues and have distinctive areas of expertise in your area. As you grow in your profile, you will be staffed on client engagement (remote/onsite) and will actively contribute to the team’s final recommendations and present your work to senior client executives. Such on-site staffing are always domestic (India specific).
During the entire process, you will use strong judgement, problem-solving skills and business understanding to ensure that we are delivering the best to our clients. You will manage resources of time and costs effectively and balance customer needs with practical perspectives.